Mumbai, November 23, 2021.
Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, today announced the launch of the Audi Q5 in India. The Audi Q5 combines a sporty character with excellent everyday usability, and comes with a wide array of infotainment and assistance options. The Audi Q5 has always been known for its perfect blend of size, performance and equipment. The sharpened exterior design of this highly successful model emphasizes the Q identity and embodies the quattro DNA.
|Audi Q5 Premium Plus||INR 58,93,000/-|
|Audi Q5 Technology||INR 63,77,000/-|
The Audi Q5 is powered by a 2.0 litre TFSI engine that produces 249 hp of power and 370Nm torque. Manufacturedat the SAVWIPL plant in Aurangabad, the Audi Q5 is being offered in two variants – Premium Plus and Technology.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, “Today, we have launched our 9th product for 2021 and couldn’t be more happy. Historically, the Audi Q5 has been amongst our bestsellers and we are confident that this new model is going to be no different.
With more enhancements, the Audi Q5 offers a perfect amalgamation of luxury, sportiness, comfort and everyday use.”
Mr. Dhillon further added, “2021 has been a great year for Audi India. Our sales have grown by over a 100% in the first ten months and we are confident that the launch of the Audi Q5 will only take this growth further. We are gearing to end this year on a high note and are preparing to launch several more key models in 2022.”
- The 2.0L 45 TFSI engine powers the Audi Q5 to churn out 249 hp of power and 370Nm torque.
- The car accelerates from 0-100km/h in just 6.3 seconds and can reach a top speed of 237km/h.
- The car offers Adaptive suspension with damping control
- With Audi Drive Select, the driver can choose between six modes, ranging from comfort, dynamic, individual, auto, efficiency and off-road.
- The quattro four-wheel-drive system enables optimal grip in challenging terrains.
- The front of the Audi Q5 comes with the trademark single-frame grille with an octagon outline, which has sharper and better-defined edges.
- While the grille and the slats have chrome garnishes, the skid plates, roof rails, and the new foglamp casing get silver accents.
- The look is enhanced by 48.26 cms (R19) alloy wheels, wraparound shoulder line, LED Combination Lamps, Panoramic Sunroof, and Aluminium Roof rails.
- The Audi Q5 is available in five colour options – Navarra Blue, Ibis White, Mythos Black, Floret Silver and Manhattan Gray.
- Atlas beige and Okapi brown in leather leatherette upholstery with inlays in Piano black finishing make for the interiors of the new Audi Q5.
- Sensor-controlled boot lid operation, Park assist with parking aid plus, Power front seats with driver memory, and an Audi phone box with wireless charging amplify the comfort factor.
- The 3-zone air-conditioning keeps the passengers cool and contour ambient lighting with 30 colours soothes senses.
- The 25.65 cm multimedia touchscreen takes centre stage with the third generation Modular Infotainment Platform MIB3.
- The screen, which has Audi’s latest MMI Touch, voice controls, supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, along with supporting almost all the controls at a click.
- Another highlight is the B&O Premium Sound System with 19 speakers producing 3D sound effects at 755 watts output.