Pune , 11th March 2020 : Bajaj Auto, one of the world’s leading automobile companies, has launched the Dominar 250, avariant of the proven Dominar Sports Tourer, that will make it attractive for riding enthusiasts to enter the world of touring.
The new offering features liquid cooled 248.8cc DOHC engine, delivering 27 PS power and 23.5 Nm of torque. Further, it retains all the state-of-the-art technological and class leading features of the Dominar 400 like the up-side down (USD) forks that provide superior handling & comfort along with a muscular look, the twin barrel exhaust that produces a throaty exhaust note with a heavy bass, enhancing the sports tourer feel.
It also features innovative bungee straps tucked under the seat to help secure gear during long distance touring, a redesigned secondary display showing time, gear position and trip information, and spacecraft inspired tank pad decals.
Commenting on the Dominar 250 launch, Mr.Sarang Kanade, President – Motorcycles, Bajaj Auto Ltd. said, “The Dominar brand has been able to create a strong following for itself and has become the preferred choice for long distance tourers. Dominar riders have traversed five continents, conquered the Arctic and Antarctica,journeyed thousands of miles and pushed the Dominar 400 bike to its limits. Dominar 250 will be an ideal bike for aspiring riding enthusiasts who wish to get intothe world of touring.”
BS6 compliant new Dominar 250 is now available across all Bajaj Auto dealerships in dual channel ABS variant with Canyon Red and Vine Black colour options at INR 1,60,000/-ex showroom Delhi.
- New DOHC (Double Over-Head Camshaft) engine with 27 Ps Power
- 23.5Nm Torque at 6500 rpm
- 0-100 kmph in just 10.5 seconds
- Fuel injected and liquid cooled engine, mosaic shaped full LED headlamp with AHO (Automatic headlamps on), twin channel ABS, slipper clutch and beam type perimeter frame
- Twin barrel exhaust for throaty exhaust note with heavy bass that augments the sports tourer feel
- 37mm up-side down (USD) forks providing superior handling and comfort along with powerful muscular look
- Bungee straps tucked under the seat to tie gear and belongings over long enduringdistances, a unique feature enhancing the touring capabilities of the bike
- A graphic scheme inspired by themes of ‘surgical precision’ and ‘contrasting finishes ’with piercing color breaks
- Exciting and premium body colors, ‘Canyon Red’ and ‘Vine Black’, for the striking road presence
- Sports Tourer form made imposing with the up-side down (USD) forks at front
- Twin barrel exhaust imparting an imposing feel to the bike