New Delhi, November 19: FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam (FTRE) is an opportunity for all students to know their current Position / Rank at National Level along with Rank Potential Index for JEE Advanced, JEE Main, KVPY, NTSE, NSEJS & Olympiads etc. It is the right platform for students of all levels to effectively plan and tread the road of their academic preparation & achieve their aspired goal.
FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam (FTRE) will be held on 29th December 2019 in more than 180 cities across India.
FIITJEE Programs are conceptualized in a way to give Students, an edge over their peers in various Scholastic / Competitive Exams:
- Students will learn from world class faculty using best and unique teaching methodologies.
- Students can practice varied level assignments from pattern proof study material and Chapter Practice Problems designed and given by faculty
- Optimum batch size ensures personalized attention.
- Students would get the opportunity to ensure Optimum utilization of available time.
- Students will have the opportunity to focus on consolidation of their performance and self-revision, honing of examination temperament & removal of last moment doubts. This is vital in achieving a quantum jump in Rank in JEE Advanced / JEE Main / other Competitive / Scholastic Entrance Exams
- Early starters will have relatively less stressed preparation as their course curriculum will finish before the batches starting later, with more time for revision /consolidation thus giving them competitive edge over others before the target exams.
FTRE will help students know their chances of success in securing a seat in the IITs & other prestigious engineering colleges and it will also help them in bridging the gap in their preparation for JEE/Other competitive examinations.
““Clearing JEE requires meticulous focused preparations with proper guidance and support. Keeping end goals in mind, our programs at FIITJEE cater to varied entry levels. Students learn to apply concepts in day to day problems. With practice they develop deep in-depth conceptual understanding and analytical abilities necessary to scale highly competitive examinations like JEE. FIITJEE thus helps in optimizing the progressive development of their personality traits, logical thinking, IQ, analytical abilities and examination temperament with in-depth understanding of the concepts” says Mr. R. L. Trikha, Director, FIITJEE Group.
Students presently in class V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X & XI (going to class VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XI & XII in 2020) are eligible to appear in FTRE 2019. The test will give them real-time experience of where they stand and what they need to work on to overcome their shortcomings. Furthermore, this platform plays a lifesaver in rectifying the errors and enables the students to hone their conceptual understanding and analytical ability.
FTRE is a boon even for younger students in reaping fruits of early preparations, if they aspire to make it to IIT & other top engineering colleges of the country and scale various prestigious competitive scholastic examinations with relatively less stress.
The last date to register for the exam is 28th December 2019 and the registration fee for the exam varies from Rs 400 to Rs 1000 depending upon when you are applying. The registration process is simple and students can register for FTRE 2019 through online and offline modes.
Results will be declared from 11th January 2020 at 4pm onwards and will be available at www.fiitjee-ftre.com
Lastly, by joining FIITJEE, students not only prepare for relevant Competitive/Scholastic Exams, but also imbibe attributes like Honesty, Discipline, Perseverance, Determination, Positive Attitude & above all Confidence which eventually help them grow as highly successful individuals & leaders in diversified fields.
For more information, please visit the nearest FIITJEE Centre or log on to www.fiitjee-ftre.com