New Delhi, July 13, 2020.
As the pandemic continues to grow exponentially across the country, it has now become more important than ever to transact digitally instead of cash and avoid any kind of physical contact. Enabling contactless payments, Paytm All-in-One QR has become a must-have business tool for shopkeepers and business owners to safeguard themselves and their customers from the risk of catching the virus. It is the only QR that lets merchants seamlessly accept payments from Paytm Wallet, Rupay Cards, Paytm UPI and all other UPI apps directly into their bank account at zero fees. Further, the convenience of having just one QR code reduces the clutter on the sales counter.
Merchants can easily sign up using Paytm for Business App and order the Paytm All-In-One QR from the merchandise store on the app with doorstep delivery. The QR is also available with various utility items such as calculator, power bank, clock, pen stands that merchants can use in their shop for daily requirements.
Here’s how you can create an account on Paytm for Business App in 5 simple steps:
– Install Paytm for Business app from Google play store or app store
– Instantly sign up with your Paytm account or create a new account with your mobile number
– Provide basic business details including name and type of your business
– Link your bank account where you would like to receive payments. All you need to provide is your account number and IFSC code
– Enter your Pan Number, and your account is all set to accept payments!
How to order your All-in-One QR?
Once a merchant gets on-boarded on Paytm for Business, he can order and activate Paytm All-in-One QR in a few steps:
– Open the Paytm for Business app and tap on Merchant Store
– Select your preferred All-in-One QR merchandise from the list and make the payment to place the order
– This merchandise will be delivered at your doorstep. Once you have received your QR, easily link it to your account by following step-by-step instructions from the manual sent along with it.
That’s it and you are all set to start accepting payments!
All payments received through this QR will be visible in the app and settled directly in the registered bank account. The merchant will receive a notification on Paytm for Business app, registered email ID and SMS on the registered number on receiving each payment.