Nothing can beat the taste of Pasta. From kids to adults, everyone loves and crave for a delicious Pasta. This World Pasta Day, Del Monte brings you mouth-watering and quick to make Pasta recipes to satisfy your cravings. So, what are you waiting for, cook your favorite pasta and enjoy!
- 2 Cups Arugula Leaves
- 2 Cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 100 Grams Cubed Paneer
- 100 Grams Del Monte Farfalle Pasta
- 50 Ml Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 10 Ml Soy Sauce
- 10 Ml Mustard Sauce
- 50 Ml Lemon Juice
- 2 Minced Garlic Cloves
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Make the dressing by mixing all its ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix the veggies, paneer and pasta.
- Season it with some salt & pepper.
- Pour in the dressing and toss it well.
- Garnish with chopped walnuts.
VEGAN PUMPKIN PASTA
- 2 TBSP Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ Cup Chickpea Flour OrBesan
- ½ Cup Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 2 TBSP Italian Seasoning Mix
- 1 TBSP Black Pepper Powder
- 1 TBSP Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 TBSP Dry Italian Herbs
- 2 Cup Cooked Or Boiled Del Monte Whole Spirali Pasta
- Salt To Taste
- In a pan, heat Del Monte extra virgin olive oil. Add and roast chickpea flour or besan.
- Next, add coconut milk. Whisk and mix to form a thick paste.
- Then, add the pumpkin puree and cook for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add black pepper powder, dry Italian herb, salt and Italian Seasoning Mix, red chilli flakes and mix well.
- Further, add the boiled or cooked Del Monte whole Spirali pasta to the freshly prepared pumpkin sauce. Mix well.
- Finally, garnish the pumpkin pasta with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Fusilli with Spinach and Peas in Creamy Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups, fusilli
- 1 cup, spinach, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup, green peas, blanched
- 1& ½ cup, ripened tomato chopped finely
- 4-5 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ cup, cream
- 4-5 fresh basil leaves
- chili flakes as required
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook the fusilli pasta as per the packet instructions.
- Ina pan, melt butter. Add spinach and peas and saute for 2-3 minutes on high flame. Season with salt and pepper, cook for another 2 minutes. Take it off the heat. Empty the pan into a bowl and keep it aside.
- In the same pan, heat oil, add garlic and cook until aromatic. Add tomato, chili flakes and mix. Cook until the tomato is soft and mushy. Add basil, sugar, salt and pepper to taste. Cook for another few minutes until it reaches thick sauce consistency. Add cream and mix well. Take it off the heat.
- Toss the boiled pasta, sautéed tomato spinach and peas and the creamy tomato sauce together.
- Dish out in serving bowls, garnish with cream, basil and serve hot.
Classic Italian Pasta Salad
- 30 Ml Del Monte Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 200 gram Del Monte Fusili Pasta
- 100 gram mozzarella cheese cubed
- 1 Cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 Cup english cucumber diced
- 1 medium-size onion sliced
- 1/4 Cup Del Monte Black Olives sliced
- 1 Cup broccoli orets blanched
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- Italian dressing:
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp Del Monte Mayonnaise
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Prepare the dressing by combining all the dressing ingredients together in a bowl or in a jar with the lid.
- Whisk nicely to emulsify.
- Toss all the salad ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the salad. Toss gently.
- Keep the salad in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve Classic Italian Salad chilled.