Tata Tiago.ev receives a blockbuster opening
Alwar, October, 2022.
Tata Motors, India’s leading automobile manufacturer today announced that the Tiago.ev, its newest entrant in its EV family, has received an electrifying response from the market and has surged past the 10,000 mark since bookings opened at 12 noon, yesterday. Inspired by the stupendous interest from customers and to encourage mass adoption of EVs further, Tata Motors has extended the special introductory pricing, starting from INR 8.49 Lakh (All India – Ex-showroom) to an additional 10,000 customers.
Extending the introductory offer, Mr. Shailesh Chandra, MD, Tata Motors Passenger Vehicles Ltd., and Tata Passenger Electric Mobility Ltd., said, “We are delighted with the overwhelming response to the Tiago.ev and thank our customers for embarking on the EV journey. To acknowledge the passion to go EV and to firmly support the mass adoption of EVs we have decided to extend the introductory pricing to an additional 10,000 customers.”
- Booking can be done with an amount of INR 21,000, at any authorised Tata Motors dealership or on https://tiagoev.tatamotors.com/
- The Tiago.ev will be on display across leading malls across major cities in October 2022
- Customer test drives will be available from late December 2022, onwards.
- Deliveries of the Tiago.ev will commence from January 2023 onwards.
- The time, date along with the variant and colour chosen, shall determine the delivery date of the vehicle.
- Production of 24kWh battery pack variants been prioritized based on customer insights to match customer expectations at the time of delivery
Based on the high-voltage state of the art, Ziptron technology, the Tiago.ev stands strong on5 key pillars – Performance, Technology, Reliability, Charging and Comfort. It offers a digital drive, an ultimate customized driving experience with multi-mode regen, and two drive modes – City &Sport. The carline is offered in multiple combinations of IP67 rated battery packs (water and dust resistant) and charging options including a 24kWh battery pack, delivering a Modified Indian Driving Cycle (MIDC) range of 315km for longer daily driving needs and a 19.2kWh battery pack for short and frequent trips, delivering an estimated MIDC range of 250km.
Additionally, Tata Motors is offering 4 different charging solutions to charge the Tiago.ev:
- A 15A plug point for hassle free – anywhere anytime- charging
- A standard 3.3kW AC charger
- A 7.2kW AC home fast charger which can add 35kms range with just 30min of charging. It also aids full charging of the vehicle (from 10% – 100%) in 3 hr 36 mins
- DC fast charging which can add 110kms of range with just 30mins of charging and can charge 10%- 80% in just 57 mins
The Tiago.ev is equipped with a category first telematics feature, which is offered as standard across all trims. It also offers upto45 connected car features and comes with premium interiors. It’s plush look and feel is enhanced by features like leatherette seats, contrast roof, fully automatic climate control, projector auto head lamps, rain sensing wipers and cruise control. Based on the GNCAP 4 star rated Tiago, the Tiago.ev will be the safest electric hatch on the road and is available in five colour options – Teal Blue, Daytona Grey, Pristine White, Midnight Plum and Tropical Mist, for the customers to choose from.