Jaipur, 22 July, 2020.
As a part of its continued commitment of providing unique customer experience through value-added services, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) today announced the launch of its seasonal ‘Monsoon Fest’ campaign. The service offerings, which range from 20-point comprehensive vehicle health check-up to attractive offers on general repair combo parts, are available across select northern Indian states starting from 15th July to 31st August 2020.
The campaign provides an assortment of exciting packages and offers* such as:
- Free 20-point comprehensive monsoon vehicle health check-up
- Attractive offers for personal and fleet customers
- Special prices on detox of the car cabin with Toyota Bactaklenz, an anti-bacterial fumigation treatment that removes 99.99 per cent of active bacteria
- Attractive offers on general repair combo parts sales
- Flexible annual maintenance contracts as per customers’ requirements with Smiles Flexi with convenient EMI options
Commenting on the seasonal offer, Mr. Naveen Soni, Senior Vice President, Sales and Services, TKM, said, “Our aim of delivering exceptional experience across all touchpoints has inspired and guided us to innovate and energize all our actions. Similarly, all our service campaigns illustrate our intention of providing customized solutions in keeping with the changing needs as well as the changes in our surroundings. Monsoon has reached northern parts of the country exposing daily commuters to tough road conditions and the vagaries of the weather. The Toyota Monsoon Fest is an endeavour to help them be prepared for the change in conditions without burning a hole in their pockets. Besides, we want to cater to those customers who are looking for reliable anti-bacterial treatment for their Toyota vehicles in these times of an outbreak.”
The offers are available at Toyota service centres in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan. Customers can contact their nearest authorized Toyota dealership for more details.