Jaipur, 19th September 2023.
Godawari Electric Motors, manufacturers of the Eblu range of electric 2 and 3-wheelers, today announced the launch of its electric three-wheeler e-loader,EbluReino. This is the first product from the company in the EV three-wheeler cargo segment in India. The pre-bookings for EbluReino will commence on the auspicious day of Ganesh Chaturthi 19th September 2023and the deliveries will start from 20th September2023.
The e-loader will be priced at Rs 3,34,999 (Ex-showroom) for customers. The company currently retails the EbluRozee (EV three-wheeler- L5M), Eblu Spin, Eblu Thrill (e-bicycle), and the EbluFeo electric family scooter in the country.
Commenting at the launch, Mr. Hyder Khan, CEO, Godawari Electric Motors, said, “Designed within our facility in Raipur, the EbluReino marks an important milestone for Godawari Electric Motors, as we expand the Eblu portfolio and foray into the electric three-wheeler cargo segment. India’s economic growth is accompanied by flourishing commerce, and to bolster this progress, it is crucial for businesses to adopt sustainable measures that involve eco-friendly practices. With the introduction of EbluReino, we present businesses an opportunity to upgrade to an environmentally conscious approach, and welcome them to build a future that is safe and healthy for all.”
He further added, “We continue on our journey to provide the best-in-class solutions for mobility, and make strides by entering yet another segment with this launch. Through our expansive retail network pan-India, we strive to cater to various segments in India’s evolving EV market, and look forward to launching more innovative, performance-packed electric vehicles in the future.”
Highlights of EbluReino:
- Features a 10.2 kWH Li-ion battery generating 49Nm peak torque for high performance
- Offers an extensive 110 km range on a single charge for hassle-free and long commutes
- Top speed of 45 km/hr to tread distances and reach destinations timely
- Features regenerative braking to reduce stress on the battery and extend the driving range
- Made for heavy cargo with 500 Kg payload capacity
- Substantial length at 3035 mm of the EbluReino renders a striking presence
- The EbluReino stands tall at a height of 1775 mm
- 2110 mm wheelbase makes it sturdy for long distances
- 235 mm ground clearance to tackle bumps and undulations
Features, Comfort & Safety:
- Hydraulic shock absorber with Coil spring on front and rear suspension to ensure cargo safety
- Hydraulic actuated drum brakes for smooth transportation through traffic
- Boasts a spacious capacity with a cargo box encompassing dimensions (LxWxH) 1549 mm x 1350 mm x 319 mm
- Charging time: 6 hours 30 minutes
Warranty and Financing:
- The company will offer 3 years and 30,000 kmwarranty
- Customer convenience with financing tie-ups with leading institutions which include IDBI Bank, SIDBI, Bajaj FinServ, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Paytail, EZFINANZ, Chhattisgarh Gramin Bank, Revfin, Amu Leasing Pvt Ltd and Paisalo