Bengaluru December 2023.
Tata Hitachi,a frontrunner in the construction equipment industry,inaugurated its pavilion at Excon2023 (Largest Construction Equipment exhibition in South Asia), under the theme of
“Aao Kartavya Nibhaye, Chalo Desh Banaye.”
Leveraging the platform of EXCON, this theme reinforces Tata Hitachi’s commitment to fostering a sense of duty and collective responsibility towards nation-building through technologically advanced machines and innovative solutions.
This commitment is also embodied in Tata Hitachi’s demonstrated obligation towards environmental sustainability. In line with this, Tata Hitachi displayed technologically advanced futuristic electric machines that included the ZAXIS 55U-6EB(Electric Battery) and India’s first indigenously developed E Electric concept mini excavator.
Tata Hitachi also launchedfournew products, along with 2 new attachmentsat EXCON 2023:
|Newly Launched Machines:
|Newly Launched Attachments:
|EX 210LC PRIME
|1) Vibro Ripper
|ZAXIS 220LC ULTRA
|ZAXIS 490H ULTRA
Also, on displaywere ZAXIS 140H ULTRA, EX130 PRIME, EX70 PRIME with AC cabin; SHINRAI PRO 49HP and SHINRAI POWER-4 four-wheel drive backhoe loaders; the country’s only Hydrostatic Wheel Loader TL340H PRIME; 5-Tonne Class Wheel Loader ZW225; and other EX Series and ZAXIS Series range of Hydraulic excavators. Tata Hitachi’s support solutions on display will include a range of attachments and genuine spare parts, and array of service offerings.
Tata Hitachi’s presence at EXCON 2023 reaffirmsthe company’s position as an industry leader dedicated to driving innovation and shaping the future of construction equipment by introducing cutting-edge technology, innovative solutions, and sustainable practices.
- New launches, and unveiling of future products:
- Electric Machine Prototypes: India’s first indigenously developed E Electric Excavator, and ZAXIS 55-6EB
- New Machine Launches: EX 210LC PRIME, ZAXIS 220LC ULTRA, ZAXIS 490H ULTRA and
EX 235-LC VR
- Attachments: Kinshofer Drum Cutter and Kinshofer Vibro Ripper SR40
- On Display: PRIME series of EX range of Excavators and ULTRA series of ZAXIS range of Excavators, SHINRAI range of Backhoe Loaders, the country’s only Hydrostatic Wheel Loader TL340H PRIME, the ZW225 5-Tonne Class Wheel Loader, and an extensive range of customised attachments meeting the demands of particular industry applications
- Technology showcase: Cutting-edge telematics solutions ConSite and InSite, and the eDost digital platform designed for real-time connect with customers and other relevant stakeholders for all their needs
Commenting on Tata Hitachi’s participation, Mr. Sandeep Singh, Managing Director at Tata Hitachi, said,
“Our customer-centric philosophy, people, processes have stood us in good stead in our journey of over 60 years. It is this ethos that has enabled us to build one of India’s largest customer-facing networks in the excavator segment.In the recent years we have also bolstered our portfolio with Backhoe Loaders and Wheel Loaders to enable us to better service the customer as a one-stop solution provider.”
Speaking about the protptype electric excavators on display at the pavilion, he said, “These state-of-the-art machines are a demonstration of the technical prowess of Tata Hitachi and our parent company Hitachi Construction Machinery (HCM) in addressing emergent market requirements.At the same time this also fulfils our environmental obligations to ensure that development and progress do not come at the cost of a sustainable future for coming generations.”
With regard to Tata Hitachi’s continuing commitment towards nation building, he added, “Tata Hitachi’s showcase at Excon 2023 will not only spotlight its advanced machinery and technological innovations but will also emphasise the responsibility of industry leaders as harbingers of change. Echoing this spirt is our avowed philosophy of ‘Aao Kartavya Nibhaye, Chalo Desh Banaye.’This slogan transcends boundaries and unites people under the common goal of nation-building, fostering a sense of pride, unity, integration,and responsibility towards our beloved country.”